Α. VEHICLE TICKET TERMS
- The driver is obliged to load and unload his vehicle.
- The vehicles must be in the loading area one (1) hour before departure and in any case at the time determined by the applicable Port Regulations.
- The driver is not entitled to a refund if he does not catch the departure of the ship.
- In case of loss of the vehicle transfer receipt, the price is non-refundable.
- The passengers of the vehicles are obliged to disembark from them before they are loaded on the ship.
- Passengers must bring with them items they will need during the journey. After departure, entry to the vehicle area is prohibited.
- The transport of explosive, incendiary, flammable and generally dangerous materials is prohibited.
- The order of priority of loading the vehicles is determined by the Port regulations of each Port Authority, in the area of which the loading takes place.
Β. PASSENGER TICKET TERMS
- The ticket is individual and registered, it is not transferable and is valid only for the place and the trip for which it was issued.
- The fare does not include catering.
- The passenger must be at the boarding area of the ship one (1) hour before departure. If he does not catch the departure, he is not entitled to a refund.
- Children up to 4 years old travel for free and are not entitled to a bed, while children from 4-10 years old pay half the ticket and are entitled to a bed.
- The full ticket holder is entitled to carry free luggage up to 40 kg or 0.5 m3.
- In case of loss of the ticket, it is not replaced and its price is not refunded.
- As long as the passenger kept the storage of his luggage, the ship-owning company is not responsible for their damage or loss.
- Valuables and money can be handed over to the ship’s accounting department for safekeeping.
- The ship-owning company is not responsible for any delay of the route, deviation and non-observance of normal course due to bad weather conditions or orders of the MMS or the Port Authorities or for reasons of force majeure.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry explosives, flammable, incendiary and generally dangerous substances.
- The passengers are responsible for the observance of the Port, Sanitary and Customs regulations.
- Passengers must comply with the instructions of the captain and the crew regarding the maintenance of order and the safety of the ship.
- For any complaints during the voyage the passengers must contact the captain or the chief mate of the ship and after the voyage to the ship-owning company or the Port Authorities.
- If for any reason the voyage is canceled due to the fault of the ship, the price of the ticket is refunded without any other obligation of the ship-owning company to the passenger.
- The ship-owning company has the right, after the approval of the MMS, to replace the ship for which this ticket was issued, with another ship.
C. TICKET CANCELLATION TERMS
To cancel the online reservation, the user must inform the company via e-mail, email@example.com or by phone 26650 26280 (Opening Hours: MON – FRI 08:00 – 18:00, SAT – SUN 09:00 – 15:00).
- Depending on the time of cancellation the following amounts are refunded:
- 100% refund, if cancellation is made within a period of more than 1 week from the date of departure.
- 75% refund if canceled 1 week before the departure date.
- 50% refund, if canceled 3 days before the departure date.
The company has no obligation to refund any amount of money in case of cancellation less than 24 hours before departure or if the passenger does not show up at boarding.
In case of change of the date of your tickets, the refund is not valid.
D. OPEN TICKETS
All tickets can be converted into Open-Date tickets up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure time (this process can only be done once).
- Open date tickets can be used on the next trip depending on availability, within 6 months from the date of the original ticket.
- The choice of the next departure date must be stated at least one day before the scheduled departure.
- In case of cancellation of the tickets that have been converted into an open date, the money will not be refunded.
To convert your tickets into open date tickets you should contact our company either via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 26650 26280 (Opening Hours: MON – FRI 08:00 – 18:00, SAT – SUN 09:00 – 15:00).
E. REFUND OF MONEY
For the refund of the ticket amount, the user must inform the company via e-mail, email@example.com or by phone 26650 26280 (Opening Hours: MON – FRI 08:00 – 18:00, SAT – SUN 09:00 – 15:00) within five (5) working days from the date from which he made the reservation electronically through the website.
The refund process takes place within five (5) working days from the receipt of your request.
In some cases, it may take up to 5 business days for the amount to appear in the users’s account and this delay is the sole responsibility of their bank.
F. SECURE TRANSACTIONS
The confidential data (credit / debit card number, expiration date and security code CVV) are the confidential data that are transmitted directly to the bank’s server without passing through the physical means of the servers of kerkyraseaways.gr. KERKYRA SEAWAYS JOINT VENTURE has absolutely no access to this data except for the confirmation of payment completion after the completion of the reservation through the website www.kerkyraseaways.gr.
JOINT VENTURE IGOUMENITSA - KERKYRA - PAXOS
IONIOU PELAGOUS 7, IGOUMENITSA